Discover your unique feminine gifts and give them back to the world.
What are you seeking?
Individuals are increasingly seeking experiences that transcend the superficial: Experiences that offer meaning, that add great depth to the memory bank and to life overall.
Within my personal transformation sessions, I support you to really get to the cause of our disharmony, to understand yourself on a deeper level, because when you understand yourself deeper, you have choice, when you have choice you have freedom.
More About Personal Transformation
When we begin the work to uncover your fullest potential, we begin gently, we stay in non judgement, and we step gently towards the life you most desire for yourself. uncovering the patterns that may be keeping you from living your most meaningful existence.
What Impact Do you want to make?
We live in a world where comparison is real, where the latest thing is always within our gaze. Where feeling less than is acceptable. And we try and grasp onto what we think we need to feel the way we most desire to, looking outside of ourselves for meaning.
My Business Glorious You has its foundations in a dream for me to make the impact that I am only here to make, and to help others do the same, to discover and to live a life of meaning. Wether in their heart-centred business or their personal and or professional lives.
More about Claiming Your Space Coaching
I know what its like to have an idea, a passion stirring within and not knowing how to get that to reach the people you most desire it to. I understand the feeling that it can be tricky to get your unique work out from within the depths of you, as it has been avoided for so long.
The intention behind my offerings is for you to know and to trust yourself for who you truly are.
This is the foundation of claiming your unique offering coaching.
You are the belief behind your ideas, with this truth, I believe it is so important to be clear and have a knowing of who you truly are to deliver the impact only you are here to make on humanity.
What i do
1:1 Kinesiology Sessions
Kinesiology explores the cause of your symptoms to take you from where you are to where tyou want to be
Feminine Journey Coaching
I hold 1:1 and invite intimate community gatherings for women, who are have become distant from themselves. She yearns for more, but she is not sure what that more is. She searches outside of herself for the answers.
She is ready discover the gifts of her journey and bring the more conscious and expressed self to the world. She years for more freedom, more pleasure, and is ready to claim all aspects of herself, to feel at ease with herself.
The women around her notice something has shifted, she can’t quite explain what it is, it’s a culmination of her mess and her brilliance coming into the full expression of all that she is. She knows the power of all parts of her and she no longer needs to dim. She lands different in the world and she is held and celebrated.
She is witnessed in her mess and her brilliance and feels the liberation of this, it shows in how she walks, how she talks, how she dresses, what she eats and in her radiance.
Neurofeedback is Direct training in Brain function. It targets dysfunction and also enhances function.
I am a…..
– Passionate Woman who believes each of us are here to share our unique light
– Self Celebration and Embodiment Educator
– Mind Body Medicine Practitioner
– Neurofeedback Practitioner
– Facilitator for Women
– Emotional Clearing Counsellor
– Certified Life Coach
– Glorious You Coach
I have a deep understanding for massage and other forms of body work
I embody the work that I offer, as I have journeyed through my own transformational awareness, using the tools I share.
What is it that you want for your life? Is it to be pointing the finger at THEM, and if only THEY changed, then YOUR life would be better! Or would you like to be in charge of how you react to the experience of living? Click on the link below to learn more about cultivating and creating the life you dream of. .
October 23-25th 2020 Sacred Women's retreat
Hi there! This website, https://gloriousyouproject.com.au/ is owned and operated by Tracey Gillis-Sinclair Sole trader of Glorious You ABN: 78 072 856 020. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
Ph: 0400 595 832
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
I comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
If you engage with me via this website, or choose to become my client I may ask to collect the following kinds of personal information from you, including:
- Email address
- When you sign up for my newsletter I gather your name and email address
- your opinion about future topics, products or services that may interest you
- information that allows me to tailor my content to your needs when you sign up for one of my webinars or promotional events
Collection and Use
I may collect your personal information by various means including:
- an opt-in form for my mailing list
- when you email me
- In clinic via an intake form
I use this information to:
- respond to your enquiries
- provide you with relevant news and updates about my services
- improve this website and the services I provide
- Tailor the session to support you and your hopes for seeing me as a client
I will only collect your personal information:
- with your full awareness and consent, such as when you email me, tick a checkbox or fill in a form to provide me with information
- if I need it to provide you with information or services that you request
- if I am legally required to collect it
- for necessary administrative processes if you become my client
- if I believe that I can demonstrate a legitimate interest in using your data for marketing purposes, although I will always give you a choice to opt out.
I understand that some personal information is particularly sensitive, and that you are trusting me to keep this information confidential.
Information about children is never collected on this website and is only ever collected face to face in an in person consultation,
I will only collect sensitive information by methods that are reasonably secure, such as:
- through my intake form in Acuity when you book an appointment
- in a zoom consultation or face to face
- when you send me information in an email
- Through my intake form in person when you are in session with me
The reason why I collect this information is:
- so that I can provide you with the services you have contracted for
- to ensure that I am providing you with the most appropriate services
The sensitive information I ask you to provide for this purpose may include:
- your medical history
- your birth date
- Nutrition and diet
- Lifestyle and relationships
I am committed to securely storing and handling your sensitive information.
- Sensitive information is stored in a locked filing cabinet and on a password protected computer.
- Only I and or the therapist responsible for your treatment may access sensitive material.
- Please be aware that some online methods of transmitting sensitive information may be less secure than others, please do not send highly sensitive information to e via email, please wait till we are on our online session and I can turn off the recording to gather this information from you. Some sensitive information may be stored as securely as possible online.
Sensitive information may be collected from children under the age of 18 under the following circumstances:
- in the presence of their parents
- with their parent or guardian’s full consent, and never online.
All archived sensitive information is securely destroyed after 7 years, medical records for a patient for adults 7 years from the date the patient was last seen in clinic, for children under 18, the record must be kept until 25 years of age.
You may choose not to provide me with your sensitive information. However,
- if you choose not to be completely honest with me, I may not be able to provide you with the services that you request.
- as a therapist I am legally required to identify my clients by collecting their name and address, and failure to provide this information means I cannot offer my services to you.
Disclosure of Information
Reasons why I may disclose your information include:
- to provide you with the services you have requested
- to send you products that you have purchased
- I may disclose information to your GP or associated medical professionals, with your consent.
In order to do this, I may share some relevant information – on a strictly need to know basis – with:
- I may disclose information to your GP or associated medical professionals, with your consent.
I will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where I have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to my functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your information in this context, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me to discuss this personally.
I will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your information while in my possession or control. I will not knowingly share any of your information with any third party other than the service providers who assist me in providing the information and/or services I am providing to you. To the extent that I do share your information with a service provider, I would only do so if that party has agreed to comply with our privacy standards or I am satisfied that the service provider has a suitably protective policy of their own. Some of my service providers may be overseas and may not be subject to Australian Privacy Laws or compliant with GDPR. Please contact me if you have any concerns about the potential disclosure of your information. Please also see the section on Security below.
I take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
I manage risks to your information by:
- storing files securely
- ensuring that only I have access to sensitive information
- releasing information to service providers on a strictly need-to-know basis
- conducting regular audits of my security systems
As mentioned above, your information may also be stored with a third-party provider, where it will be managed under their security policy:
- Acuity – https://help.acuityscheduling.com/hc/en-us/articles/219149587-Security-Privacy-Compliance
- Dropbox – https://www.dropbox.com/security
- Facebook ads – https://www.facebook.com/business/m/privacy-and-data
- GSuite – https://storage.googleapis.com/gfw-touched-accounts-pdfs/google-cloud-security-and-compliance-whitepaper.pdf
- Mailerlite – https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google Workspace – https://workspace.google.com/intl/en_au/security/
- Zoom – https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html
From time to time I may combine information provided by you with information gathered from:
Access to Information
You can contact me to access, correct or update your personal information at any time. Unless I am subject to a confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information which permits me to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, and I believe there is a valid reason for doing so, I will endeavour to make your information available you within 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with my response to your complaint you may seek a review by contacting:
- the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the information available at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.
- ATMS – https://www.atms.com.au/about-us/complaints/
Notification of Change
Notification of Breach
If I have reason to suspect that a serious data breach has occurred and that this may result in harm or loss to you, I will immediately assess the situation and take appropriate remedial action. If I still believe that you are at risk, I will notify the Office of the Information Commissioner and either notify you directly, or if that is not possible, publicise a notification of the breach on this website.